The Case of Takafumi Yokozawa (劇場版 世界一初恋 横澤隆史の場合, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai) is a movie in the Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi anime series. The story follows Takafumi Yokozawa after he accepts Masamune Takano's rejection of his feelings. It is an adaption of the light novel of the same name.
The movie begins with Yokozawa waking up in a stranger's house. Unable to recall what had transpired the night before, Yokozawa is surprised when Zen Kirishima, another employee within Marukawa Publishing, comes out of the shower. After learning that Kirishima had paid his bar tab the night before and had some type of blackmail photo of him, Yokozawa resigns to becoming Kirishima's servant per his request. The movie follows the developing relationship between Kirishima and Yokozawa as Yokozawa attempts to come to terms with his broken heart.
After the movie, there are small scenes revolving around Yokozawa and Kirishima, as well as each editor in the Emerald department as they try to decide how to spend Valentines Day with their lover.
Video gallery Edit
- Official website: sekai-ichi-movie.jp
- Most of the posters for the movie showing Kirishima don't have his wedding ring
- The milk that Kirishima pours into Yokozawa's coffee and the chocolate that Ritsu puts into his curry have the same brand, Usagi, which might be a reference to Junjou Romantica
- ↑ Tweet announcement of the 2017 theatrical release, official twitter @marukawashoten, September 27, 2017.
- ↑ 【東京都：10/22上映】「劇場版 世界一初恋 ～横澤隆史の場合～」復活上映なるか!?＠吉祥寺プラザ, retrieved September 28, 2017.